The Sickness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerging from the depths of hell, spreading like a newfound virus. Infecting and killing off the weak, finding those who are strong enough to be immune to us. To join us.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rep and FEd Sellers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_tnr_
Wild Virus
Wild Virus
_tnr_

Rep and FEd Sellers. Empty
PostSubject: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 3:48 pm

Okay I've come to the conclusion that we should form a list of rep and fed sellers. This way we have easy access to honest sellers. I have a guy looking to buy 45 rep points for 85 mil. Here's my plan. We find him a rep seller and the exchange the natural 50 mil then I take 10 mil whoever finds the rep seller gets 10 mil and the last 15 mil goes into the clan treasury. Get on it people I don't think he'll wait around forever. bounce
Back to top Go down
Skynet
Plague of Wrath
Plague of Wrath
Skynet

PostSubject: Re: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. EmptyMay 23rd 2009, 8:01 pm

1 post is worth 10mil ryo? O_o holy flip
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stemcg
Osorekai
Unstoppable Infection
Unstoppable Infection
Osorekai

PostSubject: Re: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. EmptyMay 26th 2009, 2:21 pm

Skynet wrote:
1 post is worth 10mil ryo? O_o holy flip

Lol. And yet no one could find a rep seller. I'm new. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
_tnr_
Wild Virus
Wild Virus
_tnr_

PostSubject: Re: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. EmptyMay 27th 2009, 5:34 pm

Haha I found a rep seller but now I forgot who my buyer was. Next time I'll post it here. Anyways 2ndsauske is selling rep for anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
SJBnBC
Plague Of The Shadow
Plague Of The Shadow
SJBnBC

PostSubject: Re: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. EmptyJune 4th 2009, 5:31 pm

2ndsauske is a rip off.......he stole 7 million ryo from me...so nobody in the clan go to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep and FEd Sellers.   Rep and FEd Sellers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rep and FEd Sellers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sickness :: Help & Support :: Help & Support-
Jump to: