The Sickness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emerging from the depths of hell, spreading like a newfound virus. Infecting and killing off the weak, finding those who are strong enough to be immune to us. To join us.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite kind of music?

Go down 
3 posters

What is your favourite kinds of music?
Rock
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap42%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Metal
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap21%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Pop
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap4%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Dance
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trance
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
alternative
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap13%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
RnB
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap4%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Nu Metal
 4% [ 1 ]
Hip Hop
What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_lcap8%What is your favourite kind of music? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Other
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Skynet
Plague of Wrath
Plague of Wrath
Skynet

What is your favourite kind of music? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 5th 2009, 6:40 pm

Figured I'd make a non-tnr related place for all you people to answer polls and quizes etc as I see fit =)

Firstly I just want to find out what kind of music everyone is into ^^ get to know each a little better through this and my job here is done =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stemcg
DillButt64
The Brain Fart
DillButt64

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 7th 2009, 5:07 pm

o.o i like rock and metal a bit but my favorite kind is instrumental rock
Back to top Go down
Skynet
Plague of Wrath
Plague of Wrath
Skynet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 7th 2009, 5:23 pm

o.o any examples of instrumental rock dill? *curious*
Back to top Go down
IazuKun
The Divine Epidemic
The Divine Epidemic
IazuKun

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 8th 2009, 9:09 am

yay metal is second place >=o
Back to top Go down
Skynet
Plague of Wrath
Plague of Wrath
Skynet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 8th 2009, 2:35 pm

o.O it's multiple choice you know XD
Back to top Go down
DillButt64
The Brain Fart
DillButt64

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? EmptyJune 8th 2009, 3:52 pm

=\ apocalyptica the S&M disks of metallica and well thats about the only bands i can really think of that ive heard of that are like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite kind of music?   What is your favourite kind of music? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite kind of music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sickness :: Clan Things :: Non-TNR Related Stuff-
Jump to: